Friday, January 14, 2011

First Post!

Watched Social Network last night and got inspired to start a blog. I liked the beginning when Marc came home, got drunk, and put his ex on blast. It was kind of bold but thats how it goes. We all do it. And the ironic part is we often do it on Facebook now. We put bfs, gfs, exs all on blast via Facebook, Twitter, MySpace. Well Im not sure about MySpace anymore (do ppl still use that?).
Speaking of which when do you think Facebook will fade out?? I wonder.

1 comment:

  1. Yea the seemed like it would be good. My gf and I was watching it on bootleg the other night n the stupid thing stop playin at the end...I guess that's what u get for being cheap! I personally think that FB will be around 4ever people love being in everyone elses buisness!

    ReplyDelete