Saturday, January 5, 2013

Projects In The Works

Happy New Year fam! I hope you had a great time bringing in the new year. And if you didn't I'm sure better days are sure to come! "Life is like a box of chocolates...." Lol. Just had to throw that in real quick.

I just wanted to pop in and talk about a few things I'm working on. I'm hoping this post will inspire and also keep me motivated and focused. I know I can get side tracked some times and that's okay you just have to get back into the game and finish out strong!

I'm currently helping out my sister with building a website. She had a wonderful idea and one that gives back so I'm very excited to be helping her out. I'm the computer geek out of the family so as soon as IT know how is needed I'm the one you call. So the idea is she would like to start giving out things like hats and gloves to people that she will see on the street that really need them. It's called Project: Right Now. She wants the site to help get the word out that she is doing this so people can help us out with this mission. My sister always comes to me with some idea or creation that she would like to start up, but this one is by far the most generous one yet. We've bought the domain already. I'm now working on content and design. If you get a chance check it out and leave feedback! Project: Right Now << Let me know what you think!! Remember I just started so have an open mind when leaving suggestions.

Next, I'm getting back into the sewing side of things. I've bought a pattern and some material to start on my daughter's dress. I'm so excited. I've been wanting to start on it since last weekend but she was gone to her Grannys so I couldn't get measurements. I took some of her last night so now all I have to do is start planning and cutting! I really hope it comes out nice. But if it doesn't it's all good. It's all a learning process. So be on the look out. Here's the pattern and fabric I bought:



Wish me luck!!

-Sable

No comments:

Post a Comment