Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back Again

I know I know I do not post often enough but I haven't had much to talk about. I hardly paint my nails and my fashion sense hasn't been able to blossom as much. I don't want to spend a lot or think a lot into maternity clothes. I have other things to entertain me though. I have picked up sewing. I've been doing it off and on. I find little projects and finish them slowly. Like the last one I just finished, replacing a broken zipper on a winter coat. I watched some YT vids to understand the in's and out's of sewing on a zipper. I think I did a pretty good job. The only problem I had was one that was stated several times. My needle got too close to the zipper head and broke, TWICE. Mad and slightly pissed I kept on and got it done! I was so proud of myself! My daughter now has a another coat for the fall/winter. And just in time too... Michigan is about to start getting SNOW! Here it comes people. So let's get ready! I'm going out to get longjohns tomorrow!

HOW ARE YOU GETTING READY FOR THE SNOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment