Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DIY: First Collection I've Sewn

I finished my first collection of outfits! Well they aren't sized for humans but I think the dolls are happy! My daughter has a few dolls that seem to stay naked! And with me picking up sewing I thought it would be cool to make her dolls a few outfits. Here's the collection...




So whatchu think? I think I did pretty good for my first time. I took a old shirt and pair of jeans and made these three outfits. I even made a little denim purse to match the skirt. We couldn't find it for the pic. It was pretty neat. I'm glad I decided to start on doll clothes before going on to real life sized clothes. There's a lot to learn!! But I'm excited.

Next I will be working on the new arrivals clothes and blankets. I have a few patterns I bought from Jo-Ann. Wish me luck!!

-Sable

6 comments:

  1. This is tooooo cool!! If I was ur daughter u'd get sick of me requesting outfits for my dolls lolllllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. It's fun too. Like playing dress up. That's always fun

      Delete
  2. Wow!! You did an awesome job! They turned out great.

    I'm glad I came across your blog somehow. I'm now your newest reader/follower via greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!

    That's a nice way to practice sewing.



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    CANVAS BAGS GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete