Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty

Hello hello. We meet again. I have been SUPER busy with school, work, being a mom, new place, newly engaged (we'll get to that in another post) and a bit of partying too of course.
I read my last post and noticed that I haven't updated since Jan, beginning of this school semester. I've been busy with these 3 courses. But it has been fun. I'm learning a lot. I made a AWESOME website for my Web Development course. I did a live, recorded presentation on it today. Check it out and tell me what you think!
~Oh So Pretty~
I had so much fun creating this site. I really enjoyed the course. Now I have to finish typing this 8 page research report about cyber-bullying. Sounds lame? A little. But I'm actually learning a few things. So I have to get that finished soon.

Enjoy the site and until next time,
Stay pretty :)
-Sable

2 comments: