Monday, October 13, 2014

Revamp Remodel Redesign

Well Fall time has come around again. It's Time To Revamp your wardrobe. Remodel rooms in the house, and Redesign anything that hints Summer or Spring Time. Basically Time To Shop. That's is all I hear! Right?! Time to buy scarves, hats, cool and funky pieces to layer up and look stylish. Okay yes I like to shop but I do not want do much shopping. I bought a few pieces like dresses, tights, sweaters, and boots. You know the usual for the season. Browns, oranges, and all the natural tones are my go to's around this time of year. Reminds in the changing colors of the leaves. My favorite so far the season is mustard yellow. Such a pretty color and it its so pretty against my skin.

I'm in the mood to change my site up a bit. So if you see some changes, let me know what you think.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment