Tuesday, August 19, 2014

DIY: Baby Clothes


Baby pants



A few weeks ago I made these two pants for my two friends that had their babies around the same time. Both of the little ones came a little before their time. Little preemies so I'm sure these pants will not fit them yet as they are size 0-3 mnths. Oh well plenty of time to admire in the closet until the right time. The mothers seemed to really appreciate them. This was my first time making baby clothes. I found the free pattern online. I printed it out at work;) I bought the fabric from Joann's. I was hoping to make matching hats.
Now I want to make more pieces for babies as it doesn't take my fabric or time. Next I will be making my son a shirt and pants set. I have a long list of things I want to make.

Here is the link to the Baby Pants. They have both 0-3 and 6-12 for your personal use.

1 comment: