Monday, August 18, 2014

Update!!

Hola Beautiful People!!

Haven't posted in a while. My laptop was down for some time, why I'm not sure. It just wouldn't come on for some reason and then out of nowhere Poof! it came on. It kinda sucks that I haven't updated lately. This summer I hoped to get more content out. This is sort of a diary to me. I have been doing a lot of fun stuff this summer. Definitely a summer to remember. Full of awesome trips, and concerts and family fun. I have captured most of it on Facebook and Instagram but not on the site domain that I bought. PLUS I bought another site from Go Daddy... smh. Silly girl just wasting money. Lol. I have a problem....
Now the summer is coming to an end (sad face)  fall is coming and its time to get back in the books! Whomp whomp. Classes start next week, Wednesday, and I have a full load. A job, Mom, Fiance, and full course load. Crazy, right!? Yes. I agree. And although I will be plenty busy I do hope to update my site often, at least on the weekends. I think it would be a great getaway from the never ending homework and do things I love. I'm still sewing from time to time. Made a few items even made a somethings on my vacay in West Virginia. It was so relaxing out there. I haven't been making smoothies as much but I'm sure to get back to it, I will need the energy. Lots of content is sure to come up and since I will have my laptop attached to me, a post will not be too far away. SOOO, hopefully it all works out.
Anyways this was just a quick update. I will be posting a few on pieces today and this week of the things I have been doing and working on.

~Sable

No comments:

Post a Comment